Hardware & Fasteners
Oh, hello. You’ve made it to the Hardware and Fasteners section of mclendons.com. You must be nuts for bolts, enjoy ogling toggles and think brads are rad. If you do, and you like getting down to brass tacks, then you’ve reached the right place. If you ever need expert advice on how and what to use, visit the Hardware and Fasteners Department. We’d be glad to help.
Rivets and staple guns and glue guns, oh my
Shoot an Arrow into the heart of home crafting and repair with specialty tools for specialty projects. From upholstery to crown molding, chicken coops to insulation, get it done with the push of a button.
- Twister Rivet Tool
- Aluminium Rivets
- Assorted Rivet Kit
CAMCO deck fasteners blend into beauty
When a flawless finish is what’s important, CAMCO fasteners hide their strength so your deck’s glory shines through. Hidden fasteners, screws and clips keep joints and boards tight without detraction.
- ProTech Coated Trimhead Deck Screw
- Marksman Pro Decking Tool
- Driver Bits
Crouching builder, hidden deck clips
If gutters are the low-hanging fruit on your to-do list, or if it’s time to knock out a deck, FastenMaster is there with its specialized fasteners to let the beauty of your project shine.
- HeadLok Heavy Duty Flathead Fastener
- GuardDog Exterior Wood Screw
- Self-Drilling TimberLok Screws
- LedgerLok Leger Board Fastener
- ThruLok Screw Bolt Fastening System
Fastidious fasteners nail down projects
Lath, tin, tile and truss: just four of the 47 types of nails Grip Rite manufactures (yes, we counted). Add in 21 types of screws and three kinds of staples, and you’ll begin to understand the depths of fastening love Grip Rite is spreading in the world.
- Smooth Galvanized Collated Roofing Nails
- Plastic Round Cap Roofing Nail
- Bugle-Head Fine Thread Drywall Screws
- Hot-Galvanized Steel Box Nails
- Galvanized Staples
- PrimeGuard Max Stainless Steel Fasteners
The nuts and bolts of DIY wonders
If you’re nuts for bolts, ogle toggles, think brads are rad and like getting down to brass tacks, Hillman fasteners might be your jam. With drawers of metal objects made to secure one thing to another, your stuff won’t go anywhere.
- Nylon Hollow Wall Anchor with Screw
- Guttertite Gutter Repair
- Star Drive Deck Screw
- Classic Picture Hangers & Nails
- Self-Drilling Sheet Metal Screw
- Heavy Duty Mirror & Picture Hanger
Go bananas for no-tools-needed wall hangers
Do MonkeyHooks use magic? Nope, just physics. These drywall-piercing hooks transfer object weight into the wall itself. Have a heavier job? Two MonkeyHooks can carry double the weight, making MonkeyHooks a toolbox essential.
- MonkeyHook Picture Hanger for Drywall & Sheetrock