Interested in opening a credit account with McLendon Hardware?
We offer commercial credit accounts to anyone who is making purchases that are not for personal use. This can include contractors, schools, government agencies, handymen, painters, plumbers, remodelers, rental properties, etc. Our comprehensive commercial credit program is provided through our partner, BlueTarp Financial.
Why is this a good deal for you? Because you get…
- The best combination of product selection and customer service you can find
- 7 stores across the Puget Sound ready to serve your needs
- 24/7 Online Account Access, including:
– Account information
– Purchase history
– Invoice and statement printing
– Available credit and past due balances
- Increased Payment Options:
– Pay by statement, job, or invoice
– Pay electronically via ACH, calling in by phone, or manually through the mail
- Customized Invoice Creation through the Blue Tarp site
- A dedicated and experienced team to help you with any issue
Start your account today by clicking here to download the Blue Tarp application.
Online Tools from BlueTarp
Along with the ability to purchase on credit, having a BlueTarp account with McLendon Hardware also gives you these powerful tools:
- Online Account Access - You can quickly review balances and check available credit anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible Payment Options - BlueTarp offers several convenient ways to pay: online via ACH, by phone or check. You can also choose to pay by invoice, item or job.
- Invoice Builder - For contractors who use T&M billings for their customers, you can easily convert your purchases with McLendon Hardware into invoices for your customers using the online Invoice Builder. You can customize with your logo and quickly generate a professional-looking invoice.
Why did we partner with BlueTarp?
Just like you bring in an expert for a job, we brought in the credit experts, BlueTarp. Now we can focus on what matters most – you and your business.
How will this change my relationship with McLendon Hardware?
It won't. You will continue to purchase from us like you normally do. We value your loyalty and appreciate our relationship, that’s why we brought BlueTarp on board.
What are the terms of the credit program?
Your BlueTarp account will function just the same as any other terms-based account. Billing periods end on the 25th of the month and balances are due, in full, by the statement due date. Past due balances are subject to finance charges according to the Blue Tarp Account Agreement.
What if I need a credit line increase?
Just give BlueTarp a call and they will work with you to meet your needs.
Can I pay with a credit card?
Blue Tarp does not accept credit cards as payment for a terms-based credit account.
How do I make payments?
Conveniently pay electronically via ACH, by phone, or mail a check to BlueTarp.