Simplify cable cutting with the one cordless tool that fits comfortably in crowded panels and generates 5000 lb of force. With an open jaw, breakthrough powered ratcheting mechanism and great blade geometry, the 600 MCM Cable Cutter fits into tight spaces and cuts effortlessly through large-diameter cable, leaving a clean, installation-ready cut. The compact size and scissor-style jaws enable cutting in crowded panels without looping, ratcheting or long arms. Ideal for electricians, datacom, utility or service contractors or demolition crews, this cable cutter with two-speed gear case delivers the power needed to cut large-diameter cable and then switches into high-speed to slice quickly through a variety of smaller and more common wire types. Powered by the revolutionary 12 V REDLITHIUM™ Battery (sold separately), this new cable cutter can deliver up to 150 cuts of 500 MCM copper per charge. A built-in LED light illuminates the line of cut.
- Powerful open jaws cut effortlessly through 600 MCM copper and 750 MCM aluminum
- Breakthrough ratcheting mechanism fits into tight panels for more effective cutting
- Auto-release lever cut, reload and quickly repeat for maximum productivity
- Built-in LED light illuminates the line of cut
- Great blade geometry delivers a round and installation ready cut
- REDLITHIUM™ battery, great pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Two-speed gear box delivers power for large cables and speed for common smaller cables