The electrician's chisel is designed with a shorter handle to enable electricians to work in tight, crowded areas. These chisels have a strong, thin cutting blade for rough cutting and trimming wood and building materials.
- Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates of concrete, concrete block, primed steel, aluminum mill finish, anodized aluminum, galvanized metal, gypsum board and plywood
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Easy-to-install peel and stick application, no flame required
- Thickness controlled at point of manufacture
- Membrane is self-sealing when penetrated with self-tapping screws or nails
- Factory controlled thickness