Email Your Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
|McLendon Hardware Inc. is NOW HIRING a Graphic Designer!|
|The Graphic Designer is responsible for translating marketing needs, engaging creativity that drive consumers to take action that helps attain the goals of McLendon Hardware. This position will work on promotional projects, advertising circular and ROP projects, store signage, online and point-of-sale (POS) materials.|
| Summary of Key Responsibilities:|
- Collaborate with internal business units to define and create engaging creative products that meet corporate brand objectives via print and social media (types of work include product promos, promo materials, banners, kiosk/POS materials, corporate identity, product literature, sales materials, trade show/event signage, trade advertisements, presentations, and internal communications)
- Deliver graphic "best practices" through appropriate use of typography, photography, illustration, and optimization methods that align with corporate brand standards
- Participate in all aspects of design and file production (including trouble-shooting, preflight, color correction, file manipulation, etc.)
- Maintain and offer improvements to group processes, effectively manage own electronic assets, and attend press checks if required
- Solicit on-going growth and development feedback from manager and others
Preferable Qualifications & Experience:
- BA Graphic Design/Arts or related preferred; would substitute experience for formal education
- 3-5 years of print graphic design experience within a design or advertising environment
- Experience with of HTML/CSS, DHTML and Dreamweaver a plus
- Strong abilities in all aspects of the creative process from conception to completion
- Stellar conceptualization abilities when developing mockups that communicate design solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented, corporate design environment
- Excellent problem solving, project management/multitasking, organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the principles of design, typography, and color for both print and web
- Knowledge of printing process and proofing method
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other MAC-based design applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat. Additionally, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
| To Submit Your Job Application: |
Apply Online at: http://www.mclendons.com
|To Submit Your Resume: |
By Email: to the email address listed above.
By Fax: 425-264-1511
Or through this website.
McLendon Hardware is a family-owned business that has served our local communities since 1926. We operate stores and warehouses in both King and Pierce counties. From our flagship store in Renton to Woodinville, Kent, White Center, Puyallup and Sumner; and from all of our warehouses and company sites; we provide our communities with a huge selection of products; knowledgeable, attentive Employees; and legendary Customer Service.
Compensation can include competitive wages, vacation, Employee purchase discount, medical and dental coverage and other benefits depending on position. And, if you work for a 'big box' or a major retail chain, we encourage you to consider employment with McLendon Hardware -- an Employee-friendly company, "Where People Make the Difference".
McLendon Hardware, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity organization, committed to building a diverse team equipped with the knowledge sets and skills needed to provide Legendary Customer Service to each of our customers.